Home services

Garden City home explosion caused by natural gas leak, officials say

The investigation, which was coordinated with the State Fire Marshal’s office and the Garden City Fire Department, found that the explosion was caused by a natural gas leak, which was ignited when the victim turned on the stove. The issue was isolated to the gas line inside the home.  A statement from Black Hills Energy said testing showed there was no leak in Black Hills’ distribution system outside of the home. 

Source link