the Indianapolis Colts (2-4) face San Francisco 49ers (2-3) on Sunday at Levi’s Stadium for Week 7 of the NFL. The 49ers started the week as a 4.0 point favorite, but the spread has increased to 4.5 since then. The total dotted line is set to 44.0.
- The Colts have a 4-2-0 ATS record this season while the 49ers hold a 1-4-0 record.
- The Colts have a 3-3-0 O / U record this season (meaning three games exceeded total points and three went under). The 49ers have a 2-3-0 O / U record.
Points on the blackboard
- The Colts averaged 23.2 points per game this season (19th in the league). In comparison, the 49ers averaged 23.4 (17th).
- Defensively, the Colts forego 21.8 points per game (11th in the league) this season, while the 49ers give up an average of 23.8 points (15th).
- With an average of 367.5, the Colts rank 15th in the league for total yards per game. In comparison, the 49ers ranked 14th with 368.2 yards per game.
- In terms of yards allowed, the Colts are giving up 366.5 per game (20th in the league) this season, outnumbered the 49ers, who give up an average of 329.8 (6th).
Rise in the air?
- The Colts have recorded 243.3 pass yards per game this season (16th in the league). By comparison, the 49ers’ defense gave up 216.6 pass yards per game (7th).
- Meanwhile, the 49ers have posted 246.2 yards per game this season (14th in the league) while the Colts defenses have given up 255.5 yards per game (20th).
Advantage on site?
- Looking at the ground game, the Colts have recorded 124.2 yards per game this season (11th in the league). The 49ers rank slightly worse in defense of the run, ranking 18th, while allowing 113.2 per game.
- On the flip side, the 49ers have recorded 122.0 rushing yards per game (# 12 in the league) this season. The Colts performed on a similar level in defending the run, conceding 111.0 per game (14th).
- Looking at their ability to force sales, the Colts have posted a total of 12 takeaways this season (4th in the league) while the 49ers have posted 2 (T31.)
- On the offensive, the Colts have recorded a total of 5 giveaways (T3 in the league) this season, surpassing the 49ers’ number of 7 (T14.).
The Colts are +115 to score first while the 49ers are -145.
- The Colts have scored the first goal in three of their six games this season.
- The 49ers have scored the first goal in two of their five games this season.
Which team will score the first touchdown?
- The Colts have scored the first touchdown in three of their six games this season.
- The 49ers have scored the first touchdown in three of their five games.
First scoring game
- Indianapolis Touchdown 2/6 +320
- Indianapolis Field Goal 1/6 +330
- Indianapolis Security 0/6 +5000
- San Francisco Touchdown 2/5 +175
- San Francisco Field Goal 0/5 +300
- San Francisco Security 0/5 +5500
Which team has a quick start?
The Colts are +150 and the first team to score 10 points while the 49ers are -177.
- The Colts were the first to score 10 points in three of their six games that season.
- The 49ers were the first to score 10 points in two of their five games this season.
Money line for the first quarter
- The 49ers are preferred in the Q1 moneyline market, currently at -159, while the Colts are at +140.
- The Colts have a 2-4-0 W / L / T record in the first quarter this season, while the 49ers hold a 2-3-0 record.
The last time they met
The Colts posted a 26-23 overtime win over the 49ers at Lucas Oil Stadium the last time these teams clashed in Week 5, 2017.