Ken Fulk Inc.
San Francisco, CA, USAPlace:
Fri, March 5, 21Published on:
YOU COULD BE ONE OF THE MAGICAL MANUFACTURERS.
Ken Fulk Inc. is looking for senior and junior interior designers with at least 6-8 years of professional experience for our San Francisco studio.
- Bachelor or Master degree in architecture
- At least 6 years of professional experience in a design company
- Very good knowledge of AutoCAD and Adobe CS
- Ability to produce a range of engineering drawings, specifications, and schedules
- Ability to create and manage Excel tables
- Knowledge of SketchUp or a 3D rendering program is an asset
- Willingness to work in a fast-moving environment
- Ability to work on multiple projects and with different design teams at the same time
- Excellent presentation skills including room planning and drawing
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Hospitality experience is a plus roles
- Formulate preliminary room plans as well as studies and sketches for 2D and 3D design concepts that take into account the needs of the customer and are based on a knowledge of the principles of interior design and architecture
- Supervise the implementation of interior design solutions for each project from the concept phase to installation
- Research and analysis of the client’s goals and requirements; and developing documents, drawings and diagrams that outline these requirements. Ability to interact effectively with the design team on multiple projects.
- Confirm that preliminary floor plans and design concepts are safe, functional, aesthetically appropriate, and comply with applicable building codes.
- Create specifications and schedules with accurate product information for all furniture, plumbing, appliances, lighting and surfaces.
- Prepare construction documents consisting of plans, views, details and specifications, power and communication locations; reflected ceiling plans and lighting designs; Materials and surfaces; and furniture layouts. Ability to measure and document existing building conditions on site.
- Coordinate and collaborate with other design professionals who may be hired to provide consulting services, including, but not limited to, architects, construction, mechanical and electrical engineers, and various professional advisers.
- Procurement and specification of materials
- Research and create visual presentations
- Specification letter
- Maintain supplier relationships
The position is full-time and is based in San Francisco. Compensation based on experience. Ken Fulk Inc. offers 401,000 health insurance, vacation and sick leave.
REGISTRATION Please email your cover letter, CV and portfolio in PDF format with a maximum size of 10 MB to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Interior Architect”.
View your application history
Back to the job list …