the Minnesota Vikings (5-5) face it San Francisco 49ers (5-5) at Levi’s Stadium for Week 12 of the NFL. Let’s take a look at the betting lines for Sunday’s matchup. The 49ers are preferred at -169, currently marked as 3.0 point favorites, while the Vikings are at +150. The total dotted line is 49.0, with OVER at -110 and UNDER at -110.
- The Vikings have a 6-4-0 ATS record this season while the 49ers hold a 4-6-0 record.
- The Vikings have a 5-5-0 O / U record this season (meaning five games exceeded total points and five went under). The 49ers also have a 5-5-0 O / U record.
Points on the blackboard
- The Vikings have an average of 25.5 points per game this season (13th in the league). In comparison, the 49ers averaged 24.6 (16.).
- Defensively, the Vikings are dropping a whopping 24.2 points per game this season (22nd in the league), while the 49ers drop an average of 22.2 points (T11.).
- With an average of 387.0, the Vikings rank 7th in the league for total yards per game. In comparison, the 49ers rank 13th with 359.3 yards per game.
- In terms of allowed yards, the Vikings forego 378.9 per game (28th in the league) this season, a minority compared to the 49ers, who lose an average of 318.3 (6th).
Rise in the air
- The Vikings have recorded 267.8 pass yards per game this season (8th in the league). By comparison, the 49ers defense gave up 202.4 yards per game (3rd).
- Meanwhile, the 49ers have posted 236.1 pass yards per game this season (15th in the league) while the Vikings defense has given up 251.9 pass yards per game (T20.).
Advantage on the ground
- Looking at ground play, the Vikings have recorded 119.2 yards per game this season (11th in the league). The 49ers rank slightly worse in defense of the run, ranking 20th while allowing 115.9 per game.
- On the flip side, the 49ers have posted 123.2 rushing yards per game this season (8th in the league), while the Vikings forego 127.0 rushing yards per game (27th).
- Looking at their ability to force sales, the Vikings have posted a total of 12 takeaways this season (T16 in the league) while the 49ers have not performed on the same level at 9 (T26).
- On the offensive, the Vikings have recorded a total of 6 giveaways (T1 in the league) this season and thus exceeded the number of 49ers out of 14 (T17.).
The Vikings are +100 to score first while the 49ers are -130.
- The Vikings have scored the first goal in six of their ten games this season.
- The 49ers have scored the first goal in five of their ten games this season.
Which team will get the first touchdown?
- The Vikings have scored the first touchdown in eight of their ten games this season.
- The 49ers have scored first touchdowns in six of their ten games this season.
First scoring game
Minnesota touchdown 4/10 +250
Minnesota field goal 2/10 +330
Minnesota Security 0/10 +8000
San Francisco Touchdown 4/10 +165
San Francisco field goal 1/10 +400
San Francisco Security 0/10 +9000
Which team has a quick start?
The Vikings are +120 and the first team to get 10 points while the 49ers are -150.
- The Vikings were the first to score 10 points in seven of their ten games that season.
- The 49ers were the first to score 10 points in five of their ten games this season.
Money line for the first quarter
The 49ers are preferred in the 1st quarter moneyline market, currently at -145, while the Vikings are +125.
- The Vikings have a 5-2-3 W / L / T record in the first quarter this season while the 49ers hold a 5-4-1 record.
The last time they met
The 49ers struck a 27:10 win over the Vikings at Levi’s Stadium when those teams last met in the Divisional Round of the 2019 season.