SAN FRANCISCO, Nov 21, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The global online on-demand home services market size is expected to reach USD 14.7 billion by 2030, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 16.7% from 2022 to 2030. The rising number of advertising and marketing campaigns is a critical online on-demand home services market trend that will contribute to the market growth. Presently, vendors in the global online on-demand home services market are launching advertisement campaigns through different platforms to generate customer awareness and retain a solid customer base. NorthAmerica is expected to offer tremendous growth opportunities for the online on-demand home services market owing to the easier accessibility of products and services and quick payment options.
Key Industry Insights & Findings from the report:
- The worldwide requirement for these types of facilities is rising owing to the ease of accessibility and convenience provided by these facilities.
- The increasing usage of smartphones and their increasing demand and applications has also played a significant part in enhancing the demand for this market. It is expected that the rising demand for more comfortable accessibility of products is possible to pave the way for more opportunities in the near future.
- The demand for healthcare on-demand will increase in recent years. Healthcare apps enable people to hire on-demand fitness and yoga trainers who can provide them with fitness and yoga training in person.
- The mobile segment is expected to hold the largest market share and expand at a CAGR of 17.1% from 2022 to 2030.
- The health and wellness segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR over the forecast period.
- The industry has remarkably evolved across the US and Europe owing to the easy accessibility of products and services and quick payment options, which have been crucial factors affecting the market positively.
Read 120-page market research report, “Online On-demand Home Services Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Platform (Web, Mobile), By Type (Home Cleaning, Repairs & Maintenance, Health & Wellness), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2022 – 2030”, published by Grand View Research.
Online On Demand Home Services Market Growth & Trends
The rising number of advertising and marketing campaigns is a trend that will contribute to the market growth for online on-demand home services. Presently, vendors in the global market are launching advertisement campaigns through different platforms to generate customer awareness and retain a solid customer base. They have started using multiple strategic marketing tools to gain customers’ attention.
The recent outbreak of COVID-19 had an immense effect on the online on-demand home services market. Even though the epidemic damaged the world economy, demand for cloud computing increased due to the pandemic. As a result, significant players took full advantage of the crisis to create ways to reform their business models. There was the rapid growth of the e-commerce platform, which essentially aided the boost in market growth. Further, during the pandemic, a large population was inclined towards digitalization and essentially adopted smartphones, which resulted in high internet penetration. Thus, the market witnessed a heightening requirement even during the pandemic. Hence, the increased demand during the lockdown restrictions has primarily helped the market gain traction.
In Aug 2022, Amazon planned to add mental health support to its primary-care service. Amazon Care, Amazon’s primary-care service, intended to add behavioral health aid to its growing list of medical partners and offerings with Ginger, a mental health care provider. This facility will deliver Amazon Care users on-demand access to mental health professionals, like licensed psychiatrists or therapists. The move would observe the latest expansion of Amazon’s nascent primary-care business, which shows on-demand virtual care with the help of an app, uniting people with physicians for immediate care services.
Online On Demand Home Services Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global online on-demand home services market based on platform, type, and region
Online On-demand Home Services Market – Platform Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2030)
Online On-demand Home Services Market – Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2030)
- Home cleaning
- Garden and Lawn Mowing
- car wash
- pest control
- Repairs and maintenance
- Laptop Repair
- Mobile Repair
- Health and Wellness
- Beauty/salon services
- Fitness coach
- baby sitting
- pet care
- Packing and moving
Online On-demand Home Services Market – Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2030)
- Asia Pacific
- south korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
List of Key Players in Online On Demand Home Services Market
- Amazon.com, Inc.
- Angi Inc.
- Task Easy
- Urban Company
Check out other studies published by Grand View Research:
- Online Gambling Market – The global online gambling market size is expected to reach USD 153.6 billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of 11.7% from 2022 to 2030, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The growing consumer inclination toward betting apps and the introduction of the freemium model in online gambling are the major factors expected to drive market growth in the coming years.
- Online Video Platform Market – The global online video platform market size is expected to reach USD 22.85 billion by 2028, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is anticipated to register a CAGR of 18.4% from 2021 to 2028. The increasing adoption of video content for advertisement and branding activities over traditional marketing campaigns across sectors/industries , such as e-commerce, healthcare, manufacturing, and real estate, is driving the market. For instance, sellers on e-commerce sites such as Amazon and Zappos.com use product videos on their portals to provide customers a 360-degree view of products and help them choose the best match. The increased expenditure on online video advertisements is acting as a major factor driving the growth of the market. For instance, in 2019, SAMSUNG Electronics spent around USD 2.41 billion majorly on an online video campaign to promote its Galaxy series smartphones in the US
- Online Event Ticketing Market – The global online event ticketing market size is expected to reach USD 67.99 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., exhibiting a 4.3% CAGR during the forecast period. Growing demand for online ticketing can be attributed to increased Internet accessibility and overall hassle-free experience in booking processes.
Browse through Grand View Research’s Digital Media Industry Research Reports.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, US-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in san francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research Helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
corporate sales specialist United States
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
E-mail: [email protected]
Grand View Compass | Astra ESG Solutions
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.